Global Exhibitions Day, 7th June 2023
The eighth edition of Global Exhibition Day is richer in content and links up with a significant milestone for the Italian Trade Fair System.
On the most visible day for the world’s exhibition industry, the activities implemented by AEFI aim to:
- publicise the enormous potential of Italian events as an advantageous landing place for foreign exhibitors and visitors
- promote Made in Italy and Italy’s cultural and tourist assets globally
- to raise awareness within the world of national Institutions of the role of trade fairs as instrument in the country’s industrial policy and therefore growth
- promote the commitment of trade fairs to a more sustainable world.
Objectives that can count on the results of a target already achieved: 40 years of AEFI, the association that represents and promotes Italian exhibitions and trade fairs. A journey that started from a strong and shared identity, with an activity that has been able to foresee and direct challenges and changes, but also overcome unprecedented critical situations, even finding opportunities for renewal.
OUR STORY IS SHOWCASING YOURS.
On the afternoon of 7 June, there will be an appointment at the Vibia Sabina and Adriano Temple Hall of the Chamber of Commerce in Rome to honour Italian trade fairs that, thanks to their solid past, face the present and the future fully aware and with new tools, as the two new researches that will be presented will argue.
For the programme please consult the relevant section.
Online registration is required to participate by either clicking on the link or using the QR-code on the invitation/programme.
Preceding the public event are two sessions reserved for members:
- the meetings of the AEFI Commissions: Administrative-Judicial, Network and Technical Fairs held in the afternoon of 6 June at Fiera Roma
- participation in theGeneral Audience of Pope Francis on the morning of 6 June in St. Peter’s Square in the Vatican.
Follow us on the journey towards Global Exhibition Day, which also celebrates 40 years of AEFI!
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on the event internationally, launched by UFI, visit the Global Exhibitions Day official website