Recent evolutions in global trade have made all trade fairs operators aware of the fact that it is necessary to link trade fairs both to the expansion strategy of international economy and to the production: to be strong in Italy, a more vast and direct presence on the international markets is necessary.
Trade Fairs are a multiplier of richness, particularly efficient in environments like the Italian one where the production system is based upon small and mid range companies spread all over the territory, and for this reason our model can be transferred, more easily than others, most of all to all Emerging Nations.
AEFI contributes to the internationalisation process of Italy’s trade fair industry by:
- giving visibility to international trade fairs and trade fair events abroad
- publishing all internationalisation initiatives in the area reserved for associates
- updating operators from the sector and the general public about the new aspects of the national and international trade fair industry through news, newsletters and an RSS feed
AEFI has also activated a service for the development and promotion of international co-operation agreements aimed at foreign operators.
This service intends:
- encouraging proposals of cooperation by means of contacts with international trade Fairs organizers
- submitting these proposals to members and non-members
- assisting Italian trade members in this interaction.
By filling-out a form, foreign operators can present their own business, ask for information and propose a collaboration with Italian trade fair centres.